Re: [Rabbits] [OT] Game stores near Philadelphia or Baltimore?

  • FromEric Haas <EricHaas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 May 2009 16:52:40 -0400
Title: Re: [Rabbits] [OT] Game stores near Philadelphia or Baltimore?

Monday, May 18, 2009, 2:12:39 PM, you wrote:

Hi, Rabbits!

This is a little off-topic; I apologize.

I'm visiting my mother in Philadelphia this week, and she wants to buy me a belated birthday gift. I suggested a board game, but we can't find a good small game store anywhere. Google isn't helping much, either: we can't tell what's brick-and-mortar and what's mail order and so on.

Does anyone in the Philadelphia or Baltimore/Sparks/Towson areas (we're visiting my sister together on Wednesday) have one they can recommend?

Thanks so much, everyone!

~~Adam  >+O|3

Games Club of Maryland has a list of area game stores on its website:

http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/GameStores.asp