Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 4 Aug 2009 12:22:17 -0400
I seem to remember at least some Looney Labs games at MACE in High Point NC in previous years, but the rabbit with the wiki page that is linked from the MACE page has a ... disheartening ... user page.  Does this mean he isn't doing anything?  Is out of contact?  (Are you on the list still, Mr. Rabbit?)

I'm pretty much off the demo circuit, having devoted (most of) my energies to my own LARP system design (GLASS) and to supporting friends in independent RPG game design and publishing. I'm still a bit active on the Icehouse wiki and list, but I'm no long a "Mad Lab Rabbit" for MACE or any other local con (hence the reason I've not kept the Events page updated for some time).

That said, I am currently trying to see which local indie developers are planning to go, and what they want to run and when, so that we can coordinate a sort of "Track" for this "new wave of gaming." But at least ONE of my GM slots for MACE will be to run Are You A Werewolf or Are You The Traitor (probably Friday or Saturday night); and I am trying to sorrt that out with them as well.

I can, of course, coordinate some with whomever wants to assume the Mad Lab Rabbit role for MACE; and I'd happily come demo some Icehouse or other games at a Looney Labs table in off hours, if someone does a full-con demo/promo table.

David Artman