Re: [Rabbits] GenCon 2009 Event Report (The "I'm not going to lie" edition)

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Aug 2009 08:36:13 -0400
Shane, Jared, Bart, Daniel, Marissa, John and Scott - you guys are awesome!

It was a real bummer that we ourselves were not able to make it to GenCon
again this year, but that doesn't mean that Looney Labs was not represented
at the show! Yay!

Any chance you remember the names of any of those 5 or 10 other booths
that were selling our games?   Jessica is going to want to call them!

And what is the story on this:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/silnan/3828232813/in/set-72157621935946963/>

Thank you so very much for being part of our team - you guys ROCK!

-Kristin "too busy to be much of a Mamma Rabbit" Looney