Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit wiki FAQs for Icehouse games

  • FromTimothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 May 2010 11:18:42 -0500
I would think that the best place for Rules questions on Icehouse
Games would be the Icehouse Games wiki, not the Rabbit Wiki.

http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Timothy