Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit wiki FAQs for Icehouse games

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 May 2010 12:59:20 -0400
I think the Rabbit wiki is better, for several reasons:

1.  It makes sense and is less confusing to have FAQs for all the
officially published Looney Labs games to be centrally located, not
split among different sites.

2.  Since we Rabbits will be teaching, demoing and running tournaments
for the pyramid games at Origins, GenCon and other venues, having the
FAQs for them on the Rabbit wiki is very appropriate.

3.  Icehousegames.org is primarily oriented for the "Icehouse
community", that is the fan base who want to design and/or play
additional games using pyramids.  The official games are listed there,
of course, but the entries are primarily stubs, with external links to
the rules and any other pages about the games.  The links to the FAQs
can be included among them.

Regards,
Bryan