Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit wiki FAQs for Icehouse games

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 May 2010 18:24:03 -0400
Hi Bryan,

Before I posted my questions about Zark City rules yesterday (hint :-)

I didn't see them until today, but I've already posted answers.

I was surprised to see that the Rabbit Wiki has no FAQs on any
Icehouse/pyramid games.

That's because you weren't looking in the right place. Or because the names are confusing. Or something. Anyway, there are lots of good pages with FAQs at the Rabbit wiki, in the form of procedures for running tourneys for our games:

<http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/How_To...>

Included is an initial Zark City page:

<http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/How_to_run_a_Zark_City_Tournament>

I think it would be good to have FAQs for the
official pyramid games -- the ones that have been published by the
Labs, or which appear as official Origins tournaments.

These are the pages I print just before Origins when I'm updating the official Rules Bible for the Big Experiment.

-- Andy