Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits Digest, Vol 60, Issue 8

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 May 2010 14:50:38 -0400
I somehow missed Kristin asking for suggestions, or I would have "lit
a candle rather than curse the darkness." I figured it would be an
LLHQ decision.

I could get behind Looney Techs 100%--clever, meaningful, memorable,
and punny (lunatics). Loonatic works somewhat well, too, but does that
mean we'd exchange our lab coats for straight jackets? ;)

I'm otherwise at a creative ebb, or I'd do some brainstorming. But I
just stared at the screen for about five minutes and I got nuthin'.

David Artman
Would-Be Looney Tech