Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits Digest, Vol 60, Issue 6

  • From"Jeff Wolfe" <jwolfe@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 May 2010 19:42:51 -0400
> The only thing I ever really need to clarify is that I am a volunteer,
> not an actual Looney employee.

I find it quite uncomfortable when someone refers to Looney Labs in the
second person, such as "What game are you coming out with next?"  Well,
none, since I'm not a Looney Labs employee.

One thing I don't like about the name "Lab Assistant" is that it sounds like
something you'd call an employee.  Certainly much more so than "Mad Lab
Rabbit."  Which can only serve to make the problem worse.

So why don't we call it what it is?

"Lab Volunteer"