Re: [Rabbits] SS Captain Card & MFF Demo Report

  • FromSwift Fox <swift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 24 Nov 2010 09:07:07 -0500

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:55:15 -0500
From: S Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Starship Captain's Card

Hiya!!

I had a little time this morning, and fFinally got around to making a
thingy fFor this.  It's not perfect at all (some of the fFormatting
leaves me nonplussed), and I probably need a bunch of games to add (I
used the Big Experiment Medallions available fFrom past years, which
leaves a lot of games out).

Here's the link:
http://www.brigandine.org/icehouse/card/

Happily, the way it's built, It would be pretty easy to add more than
icehouse games, but it would need a little re-themeing.  Easy enough,
anyway.  I'm completely open to all suggestions, and game art
submissions!!  =)

Cheers!
--Scott

Nice card Scott,

I think you're missing some pyramid games to select from. Off the top of my head are Twin Win and Martian Coasters.  There may be a few others as well.

In other news, Silaria and I just got back from several successful LL Game Demos at Midwest Furfest and were supported by M&T Comics who carried a very nice array of LL Products for purchase.  The Fluxx line of games were very popular and requested to be played at the convention.

We'll be quiet now until next April when we attend our next convention.  Thanks to the generosity of Carol Townsend, we have giant Martian Coasters and another set of giant 'mids.   We are planning some giant 'mids sessions to attempt to instigate more interest in the pyramid games again.

Happy Holidays all!

LL Tech Swift Fox
Pittsburgh Lab Site