Re: [Rabbits] Starship Captain's Card

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Nov 2010 12:55:15 -0500
Hiya!!

I had a little time this morning, and fFinally got around to making a
thingy fFor this.  It's not perfect at all (some of the fFormatting
leaves me nonplussed), and I probably need a bunch of games to add (I
used the Big Experiment Medallions available fFrom past years, which
leaves a lot of games out).

Here's the link:
http://www.brigandine.org/icehouse/card/

Happily, the way it's built, It would be pretty easy to add more than
icehouse games, but it would need a little re-themeing.  Easy enough,
anyway.  I'm completely open to all suggestions, and game art
submissions!!  =)

Cheers!
--Scott

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.