Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] [Volity] Looking for developers

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Apr 2006 01:26:04 -0400
I would suggest the Board Game Designers Forum (bgdf.com), and BoardGameGeeks.com. Also, I might mention it on the SuperDuperGames forums; SuperDuperGames does play-by-web games, but some people might be interested in an open, real-time system like Volity.

You might also want to crosspost this to the Geek list on Wunderland, since that might have more people interested in development (I'm not sure how much overlap there is between Geek and Something).