Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] [Volity] Looking for developers

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Apr 2006 16:32:58 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Brian Campbell wrote:

I would suggest the Board Game Designers Forum (bgdf.com), and BoardGameGeeks.com. Also, I might mention it on the SuperDuperGames forums; SuperDuperGames does play-by-web games, but some people might be interested in an open, real-time system like Volity.

Thanks.

You might also want to crosspost this to the Geek list on Wunderland, since that might have more people interested in development (I'm not sure how much overlap there is between Geek and Something).

I thought about it, but wound up not doing it, because I think the overlap is large. (But I don't know for sure.) Also, I want to ask this question of people who know about game-design forums, not necessarily people who are themselves game programmers.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't subjected you to searches without a warrant,
it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because you're an American.