Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Sz'kwa...

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Apr 2006 11:01:11 -0400
Not really, sadly, she needs that game specifically for the textbook she's writing.  That, however, is really neat, and I have some googling to do.

Thank you!

Laurie