Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Sz'kwa...

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Apr 2006 22:56:57 -0400
Hey!

She did indeed get enough; if you're wondering, she works for Wright
Group/McGraw-Hill doing mathematics texts for K-2 -- I knew the line
at one point but I don't now, tho' I'm pretty sure she calls it the
'TRM' in her emails to me.

This game and one other (Tchuka Ruma) are going to be included in the
teachers suppliments as potential in-class activities.  Hurray for
more board games in schools!

Thanks again for everyone's help!

Laurie