Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] Sz'kwa...

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Apr 2006 15:09:56 -0400
Laurie,

So did you get enough information for your sister about the Sz'Kwa game for her textbook?
Let us know how things turn out.

- Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: something-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:something-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Laurie J. Rich
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:33 PM
To: something@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Something] Sz'kwa...

Hello!

My sister is a content editor at a math company, and she's looking for details (particularly pronunciation, but rules/play as well) for a game that she says is somewhat similar to Go and is called Sz'kwa.  Does anyone know of this game, or where I could find out more?  The few sites I found when I googled weren't terribly detailed -- my guess is that there's more than one way to spell the anglicisation.

Laurie

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower