Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Yay me!

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Jul 2006 09:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats, Jeremy!  Nice work!  How exciting!  :o)

"Jeremy Lewis (home)" <paxdraxus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure this is the right place for it, but: Yay me!

I finally got a literary agent to represent my novel (now novels plural
since she had me divide the two central plots each into their own book).

I am now represented by Shawna McCarthy of the McCarthy Agency.

:)

Maybe sometime in the next decade I can quit my day job.