Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Sad story, makes me angry

  • From"Joe" <merikus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 08 Dec 2006 18:32:11 -0500
Oh, I totally agree--you need to be inside to make any real change in
this country.  That's why being a lawyer is wonderful; I guess I'm just
saying that we need to find different ways to fight than just using the
courts.

I think my cynicism is all over for the day. ;)

~Joe