Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Doctors plan to harm worms worldwide

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Jan 2007 15:48:49 -0600
On 1/8/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know that, like me, many people on these lists also care
passionately about the welfare of worms, so I wanted to warn
you all about some impending actions by a small minority of
the US electorate.

<snip>

The death rate decrease must be opposed. If you agree, you
can tell Congress what you think using this form provided by
the grassroots (seriously grass roots) lobbying organization
VermiCuture (an offshoot of the Vermitarian party).

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans

I... think I'm in love.

Er, I mean, I am interested in your ideas and I would like to
subscribe to your newsletter.

Laurie.
--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not