Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Doctors plan to harm worms worldwide

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Jan 2007 17:10:57 -0500
I'm with you Laurie. That has been the best email I have received in a while. Maybe there will be room in his heart/newsletter list for both of us. -rofl-

                    -Ryan

I... think I'm in love.

Er, I mean, I am interested in your ideas and I would like to
subscribe to your newsletter.

Laurie.
--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not