Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Honduras

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Jan 2007 09:03:03 -0600
Wow - good luck to the whole household!  Let us know how things go.

Carol

On 1/28/07, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Thi is really off topic-- which is why I am on the SOMETHING list I gues....

I am excited and wanted to share- My husband and I will be hosting a little boy from Honduras. He was flown in last week. He is a burn victim and receiving treatment at our local Shriner's Hospital. When he is ready to leave the hospital, he wil stay with us for 6-12 months.

He is 13 (my boys are 10, 12, 13). but being from where he is, he is small, thin, and not as 'mature' as US kids. (but neither are mine..LOL.)
We do not speak Spanish and he does not speak English. This will be exciting!

(I will have to get a copy of Spanish Fluxx, I guess)

-Kimberly