Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Honduras

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Jan 2007 13:12:19 -0500
If you have played Fluxx before than Spanish Fluxx won't be too difficult even not speaking Spanish.  There are fewer cards and nothing complicated like Inflation.  The pictures also make it very obvious what you need to do.  He would probably get a kick out of playing a game in his native language.

               -Ryan

On 1/29/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday, January 29, 2007, at 12:24AM, "Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>We do not speak Spanish and he does not speak English. This will be
>exciting!

You could get one of those crash-course CDs to do on your computer and incorporate it into your schooling.

>(I will have to get a copy of Spanish Fluxx, I guess)

Definitely!

Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.