Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Re: Something Digest, Vol 18, Issue 16

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 14:10:31 -0500
I've been doing some beading and am looking in the direction of leather working (for no reason other than completeing my Ren-Faire costume). My wife and I have also done some gel candles in the past. We still have some gel and supplies left but I am not sure if we will continue with that once they are used up simply due to the danger of working with molten petroleum based gel products.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles