Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Crafter Rabbits

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 11:00:21 -0800 (PST)
When I was 13 or 14, my younger brothers (12/13 and 11/12 -- we're a
little over a year apart each) and I used some of our old clothes, a
purloined copper coil from a dead TV, and various cardboard items to
craft clothes, armor, etc. for our stuffed animals.  We just used
needle and thread, with no real training, so the quality of stitching
varied quite a bit...  I think I still have some of the items in
storage somewhere... but I think my youngest brother's dog suit for
a stuffed bunny was the most masterful creation we came up with, and
no idea whether he still has it or not.

-Joe (Ankhst)