Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Stonehenge game system

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 Feb 2007 10:42:16 -0500
Here's a scoop from boardgamenews.com about the new game system
Stonehenge.  Check out the bit at the end!

Yes, the rumors are true. :)
Check out Wunderland.com this week for lots of information!

Well, I am wondering if the expansion will have anything to do with adding
pyramids to the game system.

Nope. My game uses only the Stonehenge equipment, including that which is in the expansion.

Cool! I think that Icehouse will always be my favorite game system,

Yay!

to hear that Andy Looney is involved in the  expansion
makes it even more cool.

Thank you.

So, bets on when someone will design the fist hybrid Icehouse/ Stonehenge
game?

I don't know when we'll see it, but I'm sure it will look great!

-- Andy Looney