Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] RE: Home at Last

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 15:35:29 +0000
Carol wrote:
> > Don't believe everything you read. Think of it this way: outside
> > of Ohio you'll find chili on the menu at many restaurants, but
> > only a few will serve it over pasta to make you feel at home.
>
> Huh?  They...serve it..... over PASTA??   Heathens!!!   <g>

In Cincinnati they do, anyway, and with as much finely grated
cheddar cheese as they can pile on top. I don't know if this is
statewide, really, but I couldn't come up with a better example.

> > > And I don't much care for coffee.
> > Coffee doesn't like you, either! I think you're nice, though. =^>
> I'm surprised you didn't take this up as a challenge, Eeyore!
> Remember the "I don't like beer" challenge?  :)

Except beer loves everyone and wants us to be happy.

As beverages go, coffee is a mean one. I'd say the only meaner ones
I can think of are Irish whiskey and "kraut juice". Those two only
want to see you suffer.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx