Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Re: What does everyone think of Andy's videos?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 14:37:05 -0800

It may have introduced it to some people, but Jesse Welton introduced them to the Icehouse list a year ago: http://lists.looneylabs.com/pipermail/icehouse/2006-February/thread.html#346

> Now I'd just like a follow-up on them: Will they be added to the mold?
You can't just "add to the mold" per se.  Changing the mold is a very expensive prospect, as Kristin discussed a while back: http://lists.looneylabs.com/pipermail/icehouse/2006-January/000204.html
If they did come up with the money to make a high-capacity mold, perhaps zero-pointers would make it in that mold.

>Will they be available to purchase separately?
If you're afraid to do it yourself, you might be able to pay somebody to do it for you. In the event of getting the little guys on a new high-capacity mold, they probably would be sold separately.

>Are there any games that use them yet?
There was some discussion on this last year on the Icehouse list linked above.

>My favourite though is the tour of the office.  It's really nice to see
>a small business go about businessing.
That little office gets really freakin' hot in the summer though.  I visited in July and it was HOT.