Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] What does everyone think of Andy's videos?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 16:27:19 -0600
Hey James,

I agree: the office is a cool place - but most of the videos are made at Wunderland.  If you think the office has a ton of interesting little things here and there, you should see how many cool and nifty things are all over the place at Wunderland.  You can spot things now and again over Andy's shoulder...or on the Sorting Pieces video... but I agree - it's like we need a pause button and "mouse over/tool tips explanations of all those bits and doo-dads at the Office.

How many people spotted the Lava Lamp next to Alison's computer?  :)

Carol
 - she who works in yet a totally DIFFERENT space than the two listed above....