Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Re: What does everyone think of Andy's videos?

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 28 Feb 2007 06:31:06 +0900
This one time, at band camp, Robin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We've been meaning to ask everyone what you all think of Andy's newest
> endeavor - making video's?
> http://wunderland.com/WTS/Andy/AskAndy/Index.html
>
> Here's his YouTube account:
> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=AndrewLooney
>
> Which one's are your favorites and least favorites (and why)?
>
> Robin

I think they're great.  I just wish he replied to the questions in the
comments section.

(And that people were more interested in posting stuff to the Looney
Labs Fans group: http://youtube.com/group/looneylabsfans )

I have four that I found particularly good:

The Martian Coasters video pointed out a rule I got wrong, which was handy.

The travel-sized Homeworld set introduced "zero-pip" pieces.  Now I'd
just like a follow-up on them: Will they be added to the mold?  Will
they be available to purchase separately?  Are there any games that use
them yet?  Someone commented on the video that the obvious use was for
5-player Martian Coasters.

The unique-colo[u]red pyramids video was also cool, but mostly because
the product was cool.  As I posted recently in a comment, any movement
on this?  I'd love to be able to buy a few more stashes.

My favourite though is the tour of the office.  It's really nice to see
a small business go about businessing.

Yours, Chris (Krisjohn) Johnson.