Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Cheerio, chaps. A question for the Brits...

  • From"Benjamin Kleber" <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Mar 2007 07:32:09 -0500
I'm not from that side of the pond, but from when I was visiting there and driving there, I seem to remember those are the "Drive slower" markings - like the outlines of how you'd draw resistors in an electronics schematic. They often put them around well-populated crosswalks, or anywhere else they think it might be a good idea to slow down a bit.

Benjamin