Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Tie-dying question

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Apr 2007 11:30:53 -0400
Thanks for the great advice! Hrm, perhaps I should try out this internet thing. ;)

Obviously I was wanting information from people that I could actually question for tips and the like and after seeing some of the interestingly complex designs some of the Rabbits had done I thought this was the correct list to ask.  Was I incorrect in that assumption?

I will check out that Dharma site and scope out their dyes.  I could deal with some minor fading if it means I get to use vegetable dyes or something relatively natural.  And Ryan, I trust your advice, no need to put a portfolio online :lol:  Although if you ever do, I would love to look through it and admire the items!

                     -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.