Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Panel discussion by the creator of Mafia

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 May 2007 23:01:32 -0400 (EDT)
I got this note, and now I pass it along to you. Dimma Davidoff is doing a panel at GLSconference ("games learning society"), Madison, WI, July 12. "An Avatar Offer You Can't Refuse".

Be there if you can and want to. I want to, but I can't. :)

*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:22:28 +0000
From: Dimitry Davidoff ()
Subject: mafia etc.

dear andrew,

this is dimma davidoff, thought you would be interested to know that i will be making a presentation on the upcoming games+learning+society 3.o conference, to celebrate somewhat 20 years of mafia and to formally introduce the concept of the 'rite games' as a collaborative action research tool.

http://glsconference.org/2007/program1.htm
http://glsconference.org/2007/sessionpages/session-164.html
(should not be "byte" but "bit", unfortunately i can not change that typo bit for a few weeks now =)

take care,

dd