Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] natural remedies?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Jun 2007 16:08:32 -0400
this is REALLY off topic of Looney Labs... but I recall seeing some natural remedy type ideas from many of you previously.....

Anyway, I am recovering from pneumonia and having a miserable time... any ideas to help me breath? I still breath extremely shallow and I know I can't be getting enough oxygen (my hands and fingers get tingly). I really don't want to go back the the doctor. I have been there to many time recently.

sorry this is so far off topic. (but I do need to be well for Origins.. maybe that can bring it back to LL topic almost...)

and you can email me personally if you want.

*Kimberly