Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Attn: Chicagoland Rabbits -- free wine and snacks?

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Jun 2007 16:35:56 -0500
Hello!

I've been lucky enough to win a free wine tasting event for myself and
my friends at the Evanston WineStyles store.  It's going to be
Wednesday, July 27th at 7PM.  It's very accessible by public
transport.

They've given me lots of leeway to invite lots of folks, so I thought
I'd see if any of you want to go -- you were fabulous to meet the
couple of times I managed to get out to events.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!  If you could just RSVP to
me by say this coming Monday, I'd appreciate it.  Do feel free to
bring a 'date', be they significant other or friend!

Laurie Rich

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not