Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] My ELBS are sticky.

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Nov 2007 18:14:37 -0500
Hi James,

Well, that's something we've never seen before. The boards are put together with the Scotch Hi-Performance adhesive, but Kadon usually puts the adhesive on after they cut the squares out. I'm sure this was a mistake in the process - it's a waste of pretty expensive double-sticky tape to put it on before cutting. And since ELBS are generally considered a by-product, they weren't separated or checked for QA or anything. In fact, I've recently noticed some that are different thicknesses! Ack!

If you like this "feature" then... score! cool to be you! If you find it a pain, we can send you replacements for some or all of them. Just tell us how many you want replaced.

Thanks for playing our games!

-Alison