Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] My ELBS are sticky.

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Nov 2007 16:13:00 -0800 (PST)
My single set of ELBS (11 squares) had the tape; haven't received my
SHPLBS (big box o' bulk ELBS, i.e. 600+ little black squares) yet, so
obviously I don't know whether they'll be adhesive-enabled or not.
I'll let you know.

I hope it's a mix, because my idea is to use run-of-the-mill decals
or stickers to turn some into game pieces with a [hopefully] uniform
blank side.  At some theoretical point in the future, like with almost
everything I do game-wise  ;-)

Cheers,
	 Ankhst