Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: Even worse? Is this true? RE: [Something] Berwyn Heights Mayor Targeted in Drug Raid

  • FromAllen Firstenberg <ll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 01 Aug 2008 07:35:35 -0400
My understanding is - not exactly.

>From what I have read, the box was addressed to Calvo's wife, but was
found by drug-sniffing dogs at a package facility near the point of
origin.  Instead of letting it go through, they delivered it themselves
(preseumably to get more evidence against suspected drug dealers as part
of a raid).

So yes, the package was delivered by cops... but only because they
intercepted it first.