Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: Even worse? Is this true? RE: [Something] Berwyn Heights MayorTargeted in Drug Raid

  • From"Atwood, Robert C" <r.atwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Aug 2008 16:27:18 +0100
I see, so 'planted' is possibly  over-interpretation I guess. Still
'dodgy' that the cops brought the stuff , there must be other ways to
deal with such situation, (i mean not specifically cannabis but in the
case where something that really should be interdicted, whatever that
is, guns, bioweapons, unpasteurized French cheese, etc, is being
delivered in this way )