Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] WizKids - Rest in Pieces

  • From"Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Nov 2008 06:38:41 -0800
I got the impression that Topps will be the holder of the IP for the games and license them out instead of selling them off.  If they don't get the lines up and running again quickly then they could die.

They already operate under this model for Shadowrun and Classic Battletech.

Jim W.