Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - A 3-Day Tie-Dye Marathon / The Lost Pledge

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Sep 2005 23:20:31 -0400
this week in our news...

<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.09.22.05.html>

What's New?
-----------
- GinohnNews: Film at Eleven

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"This game is so simple we couldn't believe it! Draw one, Play one...Then the rules change. My video game crazed children LOVE Fluxx. Now when their friends come over they ask to play Fluxx. What better review is that?? 9, 10 & 11 yrs olds ask to play cards instead of Playstation!! OH! I haven't seen any of the children get mad or frustrated when they lose either...the rules change so quick no one has time to get mad! ;-)" -- L. Kambarn, commenting on Fluxx at Amazon.com

Regular Features

- Alison's Animeld: The Vulturn
- Cool Word: chiliad?
- This Week on eBay: Original Icehouse Mold
- Haiku Movie Review: Indian Runner  :|
- Tirade's Choice: It's a Big Ad

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin