Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Sharon's Day, 1775

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 30 Sep 2005 11:24:39 -0400
this week in our news...

<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.09.29.05.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Lots of New Products!
Pandora's Fluxx Boxxes, UberChrononauts Gold Watches, 2005 Promo Card Packs, Zendo Starter Rule Packs, Schaufenster Dollars, Perfume Allergy cards and Time For Peace cards. Also, a bunch of older promo card packs are back in stock, and EcoFluxx ships next week!

- Andy posted 3 big pages about things long past:
Camping at Henlopen, From SIL to LARP, and On Weekends, I'm Somebody Else

- Andy also updated his main index plus his pages on writing, games, and travels
- Alison put up another Illustrated Cool Word Sentence
- Marlene has designed the Family Fluxx blister card artwork
- GinohnNews: The Apatosaur's Head

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"This guy... he had a deck of cards. Everything sorta goes blurry after that. We were all yelling and throwing cards at the table. It was like the world around us was changing with every round. And then I won. And I wanted more." -- Comments with an order for Fluxx from Tamas B. of Bellevue, WA

Regular Features

- Alison's Animeld: The Crocofile
- Cool Word: vitiate?
- This Week on eBay: Magic: The Gathering Poster circa 1994
- Haiku Movie Review: The Real Dirt on Farmer John %}
- Tirade's Choice: The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin