Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Treehouse and Wooden Phasers

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Jan 2006 10:28:01 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.01.19.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- New Icehouse Game: Treehouse
- 17 Promo cards have been added to the Index
- Fluxx Espaol Translation
- GinohnNews: DNA Puppy Project

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"BTW: I was thinking about how I 'feel' while I'm playing Fluxx. I started realizing I feel better in certain circumstances (Not necessarily my favorite cards.) These circumstances have little to do with winning (In fact, I seem to get more satisfaction from certain cards being in play than from actually winning the game {unless it's a really cool win.}) I don't know if you all have any interest in such things, but here's my list: * Best feeling rules in play: Draw 4, Play 3, Final Card Random, Tax Bonus, Time Bonus
  * Best feeling Goals: 10 cards in hand, 5 keepers, All you need is love
  * Best feeling Keepers: Love, Brain, Bread
* Best feeling Actions: Draw 3 Play 2, Pilfer the Trash, Everybody gets one
Thanks again for making such incredibly cool games." -- email from Dayle

Regular Features
- Cool Word: festschrift
- Alison's Animeld: The Eggle
- This Week on eBay: New In Box Ace of Spades-Backed Playing Cards
- Haiku Movie Review: King Kong [2006] :)

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)