Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Animals Fluxx at NonCon VI

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Mar 2006 01:16:45 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.03.09.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- GinohnNews: Eagles and Herons
- Ember Update: Changes,  Career, Site, Car

Testimonial of the Week
"The other game I tried recently is Treehouse. I wasn't too sure what to expect when I started the game, but I like what I found. Treehouse is quick, fun and (most importantly) let me and my friend have a conversation while the game is going on. Sometimes you want a game that takes all of your attention (Icehouse, anyone?). But sometimes you want a game that lets you just shoot the breeze with whoever you're playing with, while still being fun and worth playing. That's the mark of a good party game to me. Treehouse does it perfectly. Thanks." -- Email from A.J. Bobo

Regular Features
- Haiku Movie Review: Thumbsucker :)
- This Week on eBay: M:TG Ice Age cards
- Tirade's Choice: How To Catch A Mouse Without A Mousetrap

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)