Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - A Tree Grows in Las Vegas

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 19 Mar 2006 23:05:17 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.03.16.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Plush Daddy-O is available again!
- GinohnNews: Shaun of the Dead (not)

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"I also want to say that I think your ideas for selling Treehouse are inspired. I've been in many stores that carry Fluxx, but only one that I remember that carried Icehouse pieces. How I'd love to see those little pyramids for sale in more stores.... Wonderful day. Anyway, I just need to say thanks for all the great games you've been providing me with over the years. Keep it up. You keep making good games, I'll keep playing them." -- Email from A.J. Bobo

Regular Features
- Haiku Movie Review: The God Who Wasn't There
- Tirade's Choice: Funny Cat Videos

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)