Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - I'm Finally Selling My Old Purple Car

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 23 Mar 2006 21:40:11 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.03.23.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- The Icehouse product pages have been updated to focus on Treehouse
- GinohnNews: Patty Cakes
- Bonus HMR: Bubble Boy

Testimonial of the Week
"I discovered Fluxx on Amazon and thought we'd give it a whirl. We've not stopped playing since except for meals (haha). I have told EVERYONE I meet about it. My children are addicted and we now have ALL the Fluxx versions and are delving into Aquarians next. We forced all our guests to 'try' a Fluxx game and have converted just about everyone. We will continue our missionary work wherever we go as we are now never without a pack when we are all together, even on picnics and outings. JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LOONEY LABS" -- Willow Griffiths-Scott's Rabbit Bio

Regular Features
- Cool Word: putative
- Haiku Movie Review: V For Vendetta  %}
- This Week on eBay: Andy's Purple Car
- Tirade's Choice: Curt Danhauser's Guide to the Animated Star Trek

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)