Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Congratulations to Eagle Scouts!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 20 May 2006 09:30:24 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.05.18.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- GinohnNews: Greenman was here

Testimonial of the Week

"Pat was AMAZED at how organized we were and how wonderful the jpegs of our products looked. She says that no other manufacturer has been so helpful and ready to share like that - and so organized to get the info she requested to her so quickly. She wanted that passed on to whoever was responsible - she's VERY excited about working with us!" -- Carol's notes in our system on a sales call

Regular Features

- This week on eBay: Original artwork for Fluxx "Death" card
- Haiku Movie Review: Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit :|
- Tirade's Choice: ZUG's Most Popular Jokes & Pranks

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)