Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Iceland Icehouse Medallions

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 May 2006 22:56:37 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.05.25.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- The Ember Update: Effigy Burn Party Weekend

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"We ordered our first copies of Treehouse, shortly after returning from
GAMA. We have a demo copy of the game on our front table, and customers
from ages 10 and up have been challenging each other... over and over
again. The game is so deceptively simple to learn, but can escalate into
surprisingly strategic competition. Players love that Treehouse fits easily
back into its container, and can be carried in a pocket!" -- Vicki LK
Schneider of Infinite Quests

Regular Features

- This week on eBay: Fluxx 2.1 (New in Box)
- Tirade's Choice: Richard Sweeney's Paper Sculptures

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)