Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Welcome Luisa! (Finally!!!)

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 24 Jun 2006 10:25:55 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.06.22.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
 - The Just Desserts  Dessert List  now features Fruit Salad!
 - GinohnNews: Do-it-yourself  raku & haircut
 - The Ember Update: DC  Fire Conclave Video Shoot

Testimonial of the Week

"My older sister met the creators somewhere and brought the game when she came to visit, I left my copy home in Michigan when I joined the Army but there was a game store in the mall for Christmas and they happened to have Fluxx, now all my friends want copies and every time I go into any store that sells any type of game I ask if they have Fluxx and since they all say no, I tell them they need to look into it." -- Troy P. of Fort Richardson, AK

Regular Features

 - Haiku Movie Review: Detroit Rock City :)
 - Tirade's Choice: Memo To Your Future Self

Come play with us ...  http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)