Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Just Desserts Rules Iteration #4

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 02 Sep 2006 11:05:23 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.08.31.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- New Products: Jewish Fluxx & Christian Fluxx expansions
- Just Desserts Rules Version 4.0 plus upgrade PDF
- More Sample Dessert Art: Chocolate Souffle & Neapolitan Ice Cream
- GinohnNews - things we forgot, and johnny depp pulled my plug
- Bonus HMR: The Three Burials of Melqiades Estrada

Testimonial of the Week
"One of the nights there was 'game night' and a few people had brought Fluxx with them. It was my first time to play and it was a BLAST! We played with your 'Holy Fluxx' Jewish expansion. It is great! Immediately after getting back to school, I ordered the Fluxx 3.1 version and I looked for the Jewish expansion and saw that it has not yet been released. I did, however, find the letter from Andy explaining the idea. I also noticed the photo of Jennelle, who happened to have been staying in the same cabin that I was on that weekend! I just wanted to give you some feedback. I absolutely love your game and have introduced it to all my friends and we play all the time, at parties and just hanging out around the dorm. I can't wait for the Jewish expansion cards to be sold online! Thank you!" -- email from Hayley M

Regular Features
- Haiku Movie Review: Snakes on a Plane  :(
- Tirade's Choice: Zip Decode

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)