Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Fluxx Espanol is at the Printers!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 24 Sep 2006 08:42:50 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.09.21.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- New Products:
    - 2006 promo card pack (featuring the Forest and Tree promos)
    - New promo cards are also available individually
      (including the rare "Night" Forest misprint)
    - Tree Buttons (Fruit Tree, Pine Tree, and Palm Tree)
    - ELBS(Eleven Little Black Squares)
- GinohnNews - we love lamp, too, and may i call you amazing?
- New Dessert Art Samples: Pumpkin Nut Bread and Cinnamon Roll

Testimonial of the Week

"A day later, I snuck back to Looney Labs to get Andy's autograph on a couple of games. He was happy to do it but insisted I take an additional card for my own copy of Fluxx. He then pulled out a Keeper card with a caricature of himself on it. It read: "Keeper: Andy Looney -- Not valid without Andy's signature." He signed the card and said 'Thanks for playing my games.' No, no, no. Thank you, Andy, for making them." -- S. Matt Read, "Family Fluxx a great, goofy card game for all ages", published in the July 21st issue of the Missoulian

Regular Features

- This Week on eBay: Fluxx 2.1, New & Unopened
- Haiku Movie Review: Saint Elmo's Fire  :|
- Tirade's Choice: The Cool Hunter

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)