Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Martian Coasters are at the Printer! (fwd)

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Oct 2006 10:00:49 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.10.12.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- GinohnNews: a wedding and anniversaries, and god that hurts
- Another Dessert Art Sample: Baklava

Testimonial of the Week

"You guys have a lethal demo team - I was just walking by when *wham* I got sucked into a game and I couldn't leave because your games are so much FUN to play! And even though I work around games all day, I never get to play. You guys are fantastic!!" -- JD at Lion Rampant, re those who went to their Game Day earlier this year, as reported from a conversation with Carol

Regular Features

- This week on eBay: Stoner Fluxx First Edition, New in package
- Haiku Movie Review: Borat: Cultural Learnings Of America For
 Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan  %}
- Tirade's Choice: The Anorak's Guide to the Prisoner

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)